This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Mortgage Broker Summary additional field

Useful features and practical enhancements you’d like to see implemented.
stevenlawr
Mortgage Broker Summary additional field

Postby stevenlawr » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Having recently met with my broker I provided her with a copy of the Mortgage Broker Summary report. This was extremely useful and my broker was impressed but it would of been even more helpful if the Broker report also had showed the monthly mortgage payments or else if the Mortgage Analyser could list all properties in one report.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage Broker Summary additional field

Postby admin » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:34 am

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I have added your suggestion to our Feature Request spreadsheet, which we monitor and use as a guide for development. If a few others also request the same enhancement then we will included it in our development plans going forward.

Thanks again for your input.

Admin

stevenlawr

Re: Mortgage Broker Summary additional field

Postby stevenlawr » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi thanks for your reply, I have now noticed this function exists (either it's been added or I missed it). For anybody wishing to see mortgage details clicking the arrow head next to the property reference field on the Mortgage Broker Summary reveals the required data.

Return to “Feature Requests”