This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Direct Debits additional features/sugestions

Useful features and practical enhancements you’d like to see implemented.
shamrezsam
Direct Debits additional features/sugestions

Postby shamrezsam » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:24 pm

The direct debit feature is a great feature which has helped my business a lot. what I would like to see if possible is a screen on the dashboard which shows when a tenant has not signed up to the direct debit setup, as I can only see this on the tenancies screen if i click on there tenancy in particular. If it was on the dashboard then one can chase the tenant to sign up and keep on top of it and not forget about it.
Also on the gocardless website when tenants names appear on the payment screen it would be really be great to see the address also showing up next to tenants names so one can quickly figure out what tenant is for where as its very difficult to remember all tenants names especially when you have a lot of tenants

admin
Site Admin

Re: Direct Debits additional features/sugestions

Postby admin » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi,

Showing tenants who have yet to accept the Tenant Module invite on the Dashboard is a good idea and certainly something that we can add to our development list.

Your second point about GoCardless is, unfortunately, not feasible as GoCardless themselves do not allow for it:

https://help.gocardless.com/customer/po ... s-address-

Thanks.

Return to “Feature Requests”