This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Chronological Statements

Useful features and practical enhancements you’d like to see implemented.
kwadeuk2ne
Chronological Statements

Postby kwadeuk2ne » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 pm

In the reporting section I find the statement of accounts difficult to explain to my tenants.

I feel this would much better be presented as a chronological statement such as we all have with our bank statements with Date column, Description Column, Debit column a Credit column and a running total down the right side with the running total column ending in a Debit or Credit amount however displayed either red or brackets if its a debit amount.

So for example:-

Date Description Debit Credit Balance
1/10/16 Rent due 500.00 - 500.00
2/10/16 Credit 500.00 000.00
3/10/16 Water 25.00 -25.00
30/10/16 Credit 20.00 -5.00

My tenants would understand this so much better.

kwadeuk2ne

Re: Chronological Statements

Postby kwadeuk2ne » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:13 am

THis is now been done. Thanks Development :D team

Return to “Feature Requests”