This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

adding from expense account to agent Statement

Useful features and practical enhancements you’d like to see implemented.
turker_mus
adding from expense account to agent Statement

Postby turker_mus » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:26 pm

Hi

Would like to be able to add and expense in property expenses ie like cleaner and then be able to pick it up and add in agents Statements as a complete figure

for example i have 1 building with 5 rooms and the cleaner cleans the whole building for a set fee say 50.00
i want to be able to pick this invoice and add to my agents statement at the end of the month
instead of going in and adding £ 10.00 per room because when i go into agents statement it dosnt allow me to pick the building but wants me to pick a room
hence all the extra work picking each room and splitting the cleaners money

Thanking you in advance

Return to “Feature Requests”