This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Reports

Useful features and practical enhancements you’d like to see implemented.
nakarim2gm
Reports

Postby nakarim2gm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi

In landlord property manager there is an option to print reports for capital gains tax. This is useful escpecially when properties have been purchased and sold. Will this report be available on landlord vision? As I notice you can input capital expenses but you can't print any reports relating to these expenses.

AL

admin
Site Admin

Re: Reports

Postby admin » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 am

Hi,

We do not have plans for a Capital Gains Tax report but by exporting your expenses to Excel you can edit the spreadsheet to only show your capital expenses:

Property Manager => Expenses => Enter the date range into the filter at the top (if required) => Click on 'Export to Excel'.

Once in Excel, sort on column J 'Cost Type' and remove all but the capital costs.

Regards,
Admin

nakarim2gm

Postby nakarim2gm » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Shame, this is one of the reasons I will not be renewing my subscription. Due to the lack of features in the app and the cloud version. Sad to say no where near as good as the pc software.

AL

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:34 am

Hi Al,

Thank you for your feedback.

As mentioned in my previous post, we have added this to our feature requirement list and the development team has evaluated the requirements for the CGT report. The report will be added to Landlord Vision by October 2016 at the latest.

Regards,
Admin

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi Nazakat,

I just wanted to let you know that we have now added a Capital Gains calculator similar to the Capital Gains Analyser report in Landlords Property Manager into Landlord Vision. It can be found under:

Reports -> Tax Reports -> Capital Gains

If you have any questions about this new feature, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,
Admin

Return to “Feature Requests”