This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Right to Rent

Useful features and practical enhancements you’d like to see implemented.
michelletb
Right to Rent

Postby michelletb » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:21 am

Hi
Recently tenants have been proving a link to a Government website so that I can download their 'Right to Rent Documents'.
This document has an expiry date, so as it is now a legal requiremnt to keep this doument it would be helpful to have a place where we can upload it, with a box where we can enter its expiry date.
The govenment expects us to recheck when the document expires and it is something I'm likely to forget unless there is a place where I can set a reminder.
Thanks
Michelle

Return to “Feature Requests”