This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Opening Balance on Bank Account

Software bugs and errors.
michael_ho
Opening Balance on Bank Account

Postby michael_ho » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:16 pm

Good Afternoon,
I have input an opening balance on my bank account from the 31/03/2020 or 1st April 2020 and followed the steps in the KnowledgeBase https://landlordvision.userecho.com/en/ ... nk-account

However, there is an additional amount showing on LV and the opening balance appears several transactions down the page instead of being the first transaction.

a) How can I sort the list so that it starts with the Opening Balance? and
b) How can I get rid of the amount shown alongside Starting Balance £246.96

Thank you
LV Opening Balance.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

roy

Re: Opening Balance on Bank Account

Postby roy » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:42 am

Hello Michael

Thank you for contacting support

By far the easiest method is to set your Opening Balance date to be 31/03/2020. This will sort your Opening Balance to the beginning of the list

Kind regards
Roy

michael_ho

Re: Opening Balance on Bank Account

Postby michael_ho » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Thank you.
A simple solution that has solved my problem, after a few days of pulling out my hair. :D

Return to “Technical Support”