This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Unable to reconcile bank statement

Tips and advice on how to use Landlord Vision.
adrianbste
Unable to reconcile bank statement

Postby adrianbste » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:46 pm

I have imported a bank statement and reconciled some line items. There are further unreconciled line items that do not show up in the Reconcile tab of the Bank Accounts section. I have payments associated with invoices in a payment schedule I think should be reconciled with these line items so I don't know why I cannot reconcile these.

Anyone have any ideas?

emm

Re: Unable to reconcile bank statement

Postby emm » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi,

If you can't find a match for your imported transaction then it is most likely that the corresponding transaction has not been entered into Landlord Vision, or it's been allocated to a different bank account. If it's a mortgage payment, check that you've recorded the payment in Finance Manager => Mortgages/Loan. Also, to see exactly what transactions have been entered into Landlord Vision for this bank account go to Account Manager and click on Bank Accounts. Click on the bank account you are talking about and then on the Account Transactions tab; compare this list with your imported statement found under the Bank Statements tab (actually click on the statement name to see all of the transactions you've imported and not just the ones left to reconcile).

Hope this helps.

Return to “Functional Support”