You can add the Landlord Vision events to your Google Calendar by following these steps:
1. Log into your Landlord Vision account, select a portfolio, and from the left sidebar go to Calendar -> Export
2. You will see two links there - the first one for the calendar feed of the currently selected portfolio, and the second one is for the combined calendar feed for all your portfolios. Copy the one you wish to use.
3. Go to your Google Calendar (visit http://calendar.google.com/
and login with your Google account).
4. On the left sidebar of Google Calendar, in the section Other Calendars, click on the little button next to the section title. A drop down menu will appear.
5. Choose the option "Add by URL". A dialog box will appear asking for the calendar feed URL. Paste the link you copied from Landlord Vision into that box and hit the Add Calendar button
And this is it. The events from Landlord Vision should now start to appear in your calendar.