This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Reconciling accounts

Tips and advice on how to use Landlord Vision.
cts8aolcom
Reconciling accounts

Postby cts8aolcom » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:51 am

SO I linked the bank account and the income and expenses are showing on the reconciliation list, but there are two issues

I seem to have to manualy reconcile 90% of the payments and income and I have to do this my individual input as the banking shows balance only and no payments or expenses to match against?

Surely this is fixable?

Second issue is the account is generating invoices for rent automatically but not matching the payments to an invoice number. The reconciliation only shows the tenants reference to the payment which as we all know can be quite random. SO I can match payments with invoices and have to leave invoice number blank?

Can that be fixed?

roy

Re: Reconciling accounts

Postby roy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:07 am

Hello

Thank you for contacting support

The Reconcile page matches based on the following criteria:

Date (to three days either side)
Amount (to the penny)
Description (as a best fit if there is more than one match on the first two criteria)

You need to ensure that you have your tenancies, mortgages and repeating expenses entered so that the software has something to match with. Also, ensure that the payment schedules show the correct amount and are on the right dates otherwise the software wont automatically find them

If your tenants are paying late or for less than the due amount then the software will not match them and you will have to find them yourself

Kind regards
Roy

Return to “Functional Support”