Just wanted to let you know that we have implemented the following changes in Landlord Vision as per your feedback
1. Now it is possible to assign each tenant on a joint tenancy to one or even multiple rooms.
2. If a primary tenant has not been assigned to any rooms then the software assumes that the primary tenant is assigned to all the rooms (this is important for the room occupancy reports).
3. If a secondary tenant is not assigned to a room then it is considered that the secondary tenant is assigned to any of the rooms assigned to other tenants on the same tenancy.
4. It is possible to search for a tenant by property and room in Payment Schedule - please go to Tenant Manager/Payment Schedule/Property, choose a property, click on the 'Tenant' drop-down box and you will find the room name underneath each tenant's name (if a room has been assigned to the tenant). You can also enter the room name in the 'Tenant' box and it will automatically filter the list. The 'Properties with active tenancies' check box could be used to show only properties with current tenancies.
5. It is easy to filter the tenant payments by property and room - go to Tenant Manager/Payments/Tenant to Landlord, click on 'Payer', enter the property name to filter the list of tenants and then choose a tenant based on the assigned room visible underneath the tenant's name.
6. Similarly, it is easy to enter payments by property and room - on the 'Add Payment' screen the 'Payer' drop-down box shows the property and room, if any, associated with each tenant.
7. All sections and reports in Landlord Vision have been reviewed and amended as necessary to take into account the ability to have primary and secondary tenants assigned to one or multiple rooms.