This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Landlord Vision for Property Managers

Tips and advice on how to use Landlord Vision.
vickyaquin
Landlord Vision for Property Managers

Postby vickyaquin » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:44 am

Hello,

I use property portfolio for more than 7 years and now I'm migrating to Landlord Vision.

My question is about how to adapt the system for property managers and not for landlords.

I manage 30 properties, around 110 tenancies.
I use rent guarantee, so I pay a fixed amount to the owner, pay the bills and manage the tenancies (rent collection, etc) and keep the profit.

How do you guys do this using the system?

Shall I add the landlord as the finance provider and then add as a mortgage/loan? I add the total as my contract?
For example, I pay £2950.00 each month to the landlord A. I have a contract of 36 months so the total I'll have to pay will be £106,200.00 in 36 months.
Shall I add in this way? Or is better as an expense?

I'm very confusing with this all, if anyone could help me that will be perfect!

Thanks

Return to “Functional Support”