This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Reconcile not showing the invoices

Tips and advice on how to use Landlord Vision.
repairshdp
Reconcile not showing the invoices

Postby repairshdp » Thu May 24, 2018 6:53 pm

I have imported a bank statement and I'm trying to reconcile the payments. My problem is when I go to find a match the relevant invoice is not showing in the list. This is the first time I am doing this so the payments have not been matched with other payments. As an example: in the tenancy I can see that the first payment of £650 is due on the 01/04/18 and that it is invoice number inv-0069 when I go to the bank account and reconcile I can see the payment from the tenant and click find manually. But in the list there is no inv-0069. I have also noted that most of the other due payments are not listed either. Any help would be good as this is a major part of using this software for us. Thank you

roy

Re: Reconcile not showing the invoices

Postby roy » Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Hello

Thank you for contacting support

If the invoice you are referring to is due to a letting agent, you wont be able to reconcile it. The bank reconciliation feature matches up payments into and out of your bank account. If the payment never went there, you wont be able to match it. Please see the following Knowledge Base article on handling letting agent data in Landlord Vision

https://landlordvision.userecho.com/kno ... ord-vision

In a nutshell, you record the payment to the agent, this creates a statement where the fees are deducted and you can reconcile the nett payment from the agent to yourself

if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the helpdesk

Kind regards
Roy

repairshdp

Postby repairshdp » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Would it not be better when manually reconciling to show all outstanding invoices and bills so I can select the matching item. Or is this possible now?

lettingst0

Postby lettingst0 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:41 pm

Would it not be better when manually reconciling to show all outstanding invoices and bills so I can select the matching item. Or is this possible now?
Does anyone know if there is now a way to viewing ALL reconciled invoices? I have a few transactions now where there is definitely an invoice for the correct amount but it they do not show up when trying to reconcile with the imported payment.

Thanks

Matt

Return to “Functional Support”