Page 1 of 1

Refund of agent fees to landlord

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:27 pm
by stevespfwe
Halfway through a tenancy, the Letting Agent adjusted their fees (down). I received a backdated refund which I can show as a payment to landlord on the statement.

However, I need to show that same amount as "income" on the statement, but it has nothing to do with the tenant. How could I do this?

Thank you.