This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Small portfolio

If you have questions about Landlord Vision, ask them here.
paultillin
Small portfolio

Postby paultillin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:24 am

I have just joined but I only have three flats. It looks to me that the program is really designed for larger portfolios. In my case it might be rather cumbersome. Are there any small landlords like me that might wish to comment on this please?

emm

Re: Small portfolio

Postby emm » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

Hi,

The vast majority of landlords are small portfolio holders (1-3 tenancies) which is why we have the free version. Additionally, of our paid-for subscriptions, our Starter plan is our most popular.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks.

Return to “Pre-Sales Questions”