This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Experienced Users available?

If you have questions about Landlord Vision, ask them here.
michael_ho
Experienced Users available?

Postby michael_ho » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:23 pm

I am trying to get two properties on the system for financial year 04/20 to 03/2021.
They must agree to the figures submitted on my tax return for the year.
But I'm struggling with existing mortgages, and the mortgage terms.

I have managed to input most bank transactions correctly, but changing mortgage terms and input of a remortgage is a nightmare and i am going in circles.

Is there someone here that can offer training, but using my information?
Rates please?
I'm in Greenwich, London

roy

Re: Experienced Users available?

Postby roy » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:36 pm

Hello

Thank you for your question

If you have a specific question regarding the set up of a loan in the software, you can contact the helpdesk on support@landlordvision.co.uk and can go through it. Alternatively if you want more direct help, you can reach out to one of our partner bookkeepers and you can discuss requirements and rates with them. You can find the complete list here:

https://www.landlordvision.co.uk/index/bookkeepers/

Kind regards
Roy

Return to “Pre-Sales Questions”