This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Property Manager

If you have questions about Landlord Vision, ask them here.
richenprop
Property Manager

Postby richenprop » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:44 am

Hi,

We have privately owned portfolio of properties.
We are looking into setting up a Ltd company to manage both privately owned (Ours & other landlords) and Ltd company owned properties. Can this software support the day to day running, management and accounts on Ltd. company perspective?
So using the software as Lettings Agents & Property Management Firm.

I know I can run reports on landlord perspective, but can I run HMRC accounts and reports for Ltd Co.? If so, can you please advise how to go about in setting this up?
Thanks a lot

Return to “Pre-Sales Questions”