This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Marketing

A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Exporting Data

If you have questions about Landlord Vision, ask them here.
twentifore
Exporting Data

Postby twentifore » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:01 am

I am testing Landlord Vision for use with our portfolio. The features are very good but I can't see any facility to export data. Effectively this means that once we start using this we are locked in. Could you please advise if there is any way to export to excel or Property Manager Package - both for the data entered on the forms and for the document repository?

Apologies - I have also submitted this as a support query as I hadn't found this part of the service.

many thanks Karen S.

emm

Re: Exporting Data

Postby emm » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:44 am

Hi,

You can export the information via the reports and also various other areas i.e.:

Property Manager => Expenses
Property Manager => Income
Tenant Manager => Invoices
Tenant Manager => Payments (Print)
Account Manager => Bank Accounts => Account Transactions (Print)
Calendar => Tasks
Settings => Chart of Accounts (Print)
Settings => Income & Expense Items

Regards,
Em

Return to “Pre-Sales Questions”